It’s turned cold (like, really cold … and snowy) here, so this week has been filled with snuggles and fleece pajamas. (Can’t really complain there!)
My favorite blogging, business, and design posts this week…
- How to get shit done, even when you’re totally unmotivated. (Have I mentioned how much I love The Nectar Collective?
- A concise guide to editing photos on your iPhone.
My favorite homesteading posts this week…
- 10 myths about wild predators offers a different perspective on predators that plague livestock keepers.
- This adorable post about family cow antics made me wish we had the space for a family milk cow! (Maybe just a mini Jersey!?)
- Did you know eggs produced from backyard chickens are actually healthier for you!? I had no idea! Check out 7 surprising things about backyard chicken eggs.
- I love Jenna’s post about how to get kids excited about homesteading.
And some other fun and interesting links…
- Speaking of it being freakin’ freezing outside, Sarah has 11 tips to help you stay warm while looking and feeling great!
- Need to do last-minute decorating for Thanksgiving? (Guilty!) Try this chalkboard-style “Be Thankful” printable.
- How to clean your microwave in minutes with NO chemicals. ran out and bought a jug of vinegar to try this, ’cause (shhh!) no one in my house ever remembers to cover their dish when they use the microwave, so it’s covered in splatters. (Ugh.)
Instagram Photos This Week…
Follow me on Instagram: mandi224
1. Myles tries his hand at knitting // 2. Empty milk bottles ready to return and get some more! // 3. Visiting Miss Amelia — she’s too funny! // 4. Snuggles while knitting. // 5. Zonked OUT. // 6. Playing with the (much nicer) front facing camera on my new iPhone. // 7. Naptime with Stuart the cat. // 8. Someone is REALLY excited about having yogurt for breakfast! // 9. Watching “Daniel TIger” and snacking on some goldfish.